NEW and Ex-Demo/Refurbished Printers
With more than 20 years experience in the industry Laser Friend has become recognised as a provider of everything printer related.
Like many other companies we supply New Printers.
However our Very High Quality Ex-Demo/Refurbished Printers are what separates Laser Friend from the rest.
How does a printer get onto the LF Ex-Demo/Refurbishment Program
There are many ways that a printer can find its way on to the program such as:
1. Customer returns and cancelled orders. These printers have been sold and have left the warehouse, subsequently they can no longer be sold as new.
2. Demonstration and trial printers which have been provided to customers for demonstration purposes.
3. Printers which have been used for trade shows and similar events.
4. Trade-in-Printers, which customers have returned in order to upgrade.
5. Asset management collection. Printers which have been removed from the site of companies which have ceased trading.
As New Condition
Each printer is refurbished to an As New condition in house by our own fully trained staff.
You would struggle to tell the difference between an Ex-Demo/Refurbished printer and a New printer.
1. Costing typically 1/3rd of the price of a new printer makes them outstanding value for money.
2. As New quality and reliability.
3. OnSite Warranty, plus Service and Support Options.
4. Older printer models make it possible to match your current printer fleet.
5. Current printer models enable you to upgrade your hardware.
6. Exceptional price to performance ratio.
7. Identical performance to New Printers.
What are you looking for?
We provide an extensive range of Ex-Demo-Refurbished Printers including mono and colour desktop printers, mono and colour multi function printers, wide format and plotter printers, and label printers.
Our Ex-Demo/Refurbished printers are available for outright purchase, and are also available with our Managed Print Service - MPS solution
Delivery, Installation and Training.
When you purchase an Ex-Demo/Refurbished Printer from us you will never be left on your own.
We are happy to deliver your printer, install it and train the users how to use it too, and our friendly Helpdesk staff will always be on the end of the telephone for you on 01246 266012.
Service and Support Options
The service and support options provided with our Ex-Demo/Refurbished Printers is equivalent to those offered with New Printers.
In fact, we are commited to support your printer for as long as you have it.
Discuss your requirement
To discuss your requirement simply call our office on 01246 266012, or complete our enquiry form for a free call back.
Is your printer and printer support suitable for your needs?
Have you ever considered upgrading your current printer/s, considered switching to managed print services, or struggled to find a company to carry out your adhoc repairs, preventative maintenance, and provide annual support?
Take a look around our website today and see what Laser Friend has to offer you.
Our team is always available to deal with your enquiry by telephone on 01246 266010 or by completing our enquiry form.